Adam's Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam's Corner

:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bingo Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
Admin

Bingo Book Empty
PostSubject: Bingo Book   Bingo Book EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:10 am

Name: Nakamura, Arashii.
Bingo Book Name:[/i] Arashii The Blade.
[b]Rank:
Mizukage.
Village: Kirigakure no Sato.
Stars: Five.
Bounty: 200,000,000 ryō.
Arashii The Blade is the Mizukage of Kirigakure no Sato. If anybody in the world lives up to their reputation it is Arashii. The Mizukage has countless followers as a village leader but is more than capable than handling himself in combat, possessing an array of techniques and mastery with a sword, hence the nickname. Extremely dangerous, do not engage.

Name: Ichushiro, Howl.
Bingo Book Name:[/i] The Tyrant of Suna.
[b]Rank:
Kazekage.
Village: Sunagakure no Sato.
Bounty: 190,000,000 ryō.
The Kazekage of Sunagakure

Name: Hougaku, Riku.
Bingo Book Name:[/i] The Cloud's Iron Empress
[b]Rank:
Raikage.
Village: Kumogakure no Sato.
Bounty: 180,600,000 ryō.
Looks really can be deceiving, she may appear delicate and as beautiful as a rose, but The Cloud's Iron Empress has plenty of deadly thorns. The Raikage of Kumogakure one of the most powerful kunoichi to walk the shinobi world, ever. Riku seems to have good morals but is still considered a massive threat. Specializes in Taijutsu; her strength has yet to be matched but she is better known for her quickness, her speed is remarkable; only few people such as the current Mizukage; Arashii have been known to match it. Extremely dangerous, do not engage.

Back to top Go down
https://adamscorner.rpg-board.net

Bingo Book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adam's Corner :: Storage :: The Ultimate Conflict-
Jump to: